Megan Markle Allegedly Received No Invite To The Queen’s Bedside, Prince Harry Goes Alone

News of Queen Elizabeth II’s ill health prompted members of the Royal family to rush to her bedside at the Scottish family home, Balmoral Castle on Thursday afternoon. However, Megan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex and wife of Prince Harry was reportedly not invited.

According to TMZ, Prince Harry flew by himself to Scotland, leaving his wife behind who was also in the United Kingdom (UK) for work-related matters. They were both scheduled to attend the WellChild Awards in London, but it was eventually canceled.

Katie Nicholl, a Royal expert disclosed that when the news of the Her Majesty’s health was shared with the family, no invite was included for Markle to appear. Also, a BBC correspondent, Nicholkas Witchell speculated, “They have concluded that this isn’t really a moment for Meghan to be there with other close members of the family.”

Reportedly, at the Queen’s bedside during the final moments were her eldest son, the now King Charles, and Princess Anne, Princess Royal, as both were already in Scotland. Though the other family members rushed to be by her side, they are said to have arrived after she had already passed.

Queen Elizabeth II died at the age of 96 years and was the longest reigning British Monarch. 

RELATED: Prince Charles and Queen Elizabeth not seeing eye to eye on Harry, Meghan debacle

RELATED: Queen Elizabeth Responds To Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Claims – Video Report

RELATED: Megan’s Father Thomas Markle Admits To Lying to her, Says Royal Family is not Racist – Video



TRENDING ON YARDHYPE.COM 🔥



MORE FROM YARDHYPE.COM