Danish-born Louise Mazanti has creat that claims to show how women can seduce any man they want in just an hour.
1. Ask yourself: ‘What do I really want?’
Louise says that before anything else, women should think about whether they really want to be with the man they’re trying to seduce, whether he is the right man for them, and if they really want to have sex.
‘Men are very good at being fast in their minds and strong willed and women tend to be a bit more floaty, not knowing what she wants and a bit more compromising,’ she explains.
2. Check in with your vagina: Is she saying ‘yes’ or ‘no’?
Louise says: ‘A woman really needs to know what’s right for her and her way of checking that is feeling what’s going on with her body. What does her body want?
‘Not what her mind is telling her is the best thing, not what would her partner like from her – what does she want? She can feel that way when she feels into her vagina.’
3. If she’s saying: ‘Yes, bring him on!’ proceed to point 4. If ‘Vagina says no’, forget about it
‘Women have forgotten to listen to their vaginas and put up the boundaries that their vaginas are speaking,’ Louise says.
‘When her vagina says yes, go with it, when her vagina says no go with it. That keeps the vagina happy.’
4. Visualize the experience exactly as you want it to be. Fantasize away the best you can!
‘Forget about porn scenarios and come into feeling what do you want, what do you like, what are your desires?’ Louise says.
5. Feel the sensations in your vagina as you’re connecting with the fantasy.
Louise believes women must unluck their ‘p***y power’ in order to enjoy sex and connect with their partners.
She says: ‘A woman’s power is in her vagina.’
6. Walk towards your intended target letting the sensations in your vagina guide how your body moves
Louise believes that the way women walk and carry themselves has a big effect on their success in seducing a man.
7. Look him in the eye, breathe and feel the power in your vagina
The relationship counsellor believes a woman’s connection to her intimate area determines whether she has a good sex life or not.
8. Feel the sexual confidence that arises when you feel the natural feeling of your vagina
Louise says: ‘We are brought up in a culture – and this is worldwide – we [as women] are supposed to be more compromising, more subordinate more accommodating, and men are supposed to be showing the direction and being in charge of that.
‘Women are trained to accommodate, and this is why I’m talking about reclaiming your p***y power because women need to know what they want and set the directions to their own lives.’
9. Maintaining eye contact and the connection with your vagina power, simply say ‘Hello’
‘Don’t be the little princess who’s waiting for a man on the white horse to approach you but show up in the world asking for what you wants,’ Louise said.
‘That’s not just sexuality, that’s career-wise, her friendships, relationships, parents and colleagues – when we have sexual confidence we show up in the world in a different way.’
10. As the experience unfolds, keep checking in with your vagina if she’s saying ‘yes’ or ‘no’
When it comes to having sex with your partner, Louise says: ‘Instead of just thinking of it as what you’re supposed to do or your partner would like, come into your own body.
‘Just come into and process your own body, breathe into your body and go with that moment to moment. Forget abut porn scenarios and come into feeling what do you want, what do you like, what are your desires?’