Brad Pitt Sues Ex-Wife Angelina Jolie

Actor Brad Pitt is suing his ex-wife Angelina Jolie, for breaching their contract by selling her stake in the Chateau Miraval winery that they bought in Correns, France in 2008. The two stars purchased the winery for a total of $28.4 million with Pitt having 60% ownership and Jolie the other 40%.

Based on court documents obtained, Brad Pitt alleges that he and Jolie’s initial contract prohibits the sale of her share without his permission. It is reported, however, that Angelina Jolie went to court on July 2021 and informed the judge that an agreement has been made to sell her share. Pitt then claimed that he did not agree to the sale, but would consider based on the prospective buyers.

The “Ocean’s Twelve” star disclosed that Jolie went ahead without his knowledge and sold the winery to a Russian oligarch named Yuri Shefler, owner of Tenute del Mondo – a subsidiary of Stoli Group, which is a vodka company. 

Since the partnership, Pitt claims that Shelfer has been making things difficult for him in running the winery.

Brad Pitt’s lawsuit against his ex-wife is asking the court to make void the sale of shares in the Chateau Miraval by Angelina Jolie and for him to also be compensated for damages.

RELATED: Minister Marion Hall Is Back – Talks Property That’s For Sale

RELATED: DaBaby Sued By Danileigh’s Brother For Fight At Bowling Alley

RELATED: Marion Hall’s Property For Sale To Compensate Victim Of Dog Bite

Made in Jamaica 🇯🇲 website Since 2012 © YARDHYPE 2011-24