‘Diddy’ Slapped With 4th Sexual Assault Lawsuit; Now Accused of Gang Raping Female When She Was 17YO

December 6, 2023 6:28 PM

Amid a wave of sexual assault allegations, American rapper and record executive Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs has been slapped with a fourth sexual assault lawsuit by a woman who has alleged that Combs and two other men ganged raped her when she was 17.

Combs was first thrust into controversy after his ex-girlfriend Cassie filed a lawsuit in November, accusing him of rape, sex trafficking, and physical abuse during their relationship. The lawsuit was quickly settled, with both parties announcing a day later that they had reached a satisfactory deal.

Advertisement

Since then, three more lawsuits have been filed against Combs, the latest on Wednesday in New York federal court by a victim listed as Jane Doe.

P Diddy and Cassie
Image – Bioghrophy.com

Former Bad Boy Records president Harve Pierre and an unidentified male were also named in the lawsuit by the victim, who alleged that she was “sex trafficked.” According to the lawsuit, Jane Doe met Pierre in 2003 in Michigan at a Detroit club, and after he used “crack cocaine,” he forced her to perform oral sex.

The alleged victim said she was then flown to New York on Combs’ private jet to visit him at his recording studio, where the three alleged perpetrators “plied” her with “drugs and alcohol.”

Ms. Doe is said to have become so inebriated by the intoxicants that she could not have consented to having sex with the men. The lawsuit went on to state that Ms. Doe was raped first by Combs, then the unnamed man, and then by Pierre. Pierre allegedly forced her to give him oral sex again, this time so violently that she struggled to breathe and began choking.

Ms. Doe was reportedly unable to walk on her own after the assault and was later assisted to a car and flown back to Michigan.

The alleged victim is being represented by attorney Douglas Wigdor, who also represented Cassie. Wigdor said Ms. Doe decided to come forward due to the bravery of the women who filed before. According to the lawsuit, the accuser has lived with the memories of the assault for decades and has suffered extreme emotional distress, which has impacted her life and relationships.

Advertisement

Following the latest lawsuit, Combs shared a statement denying the allegations and vowing to fight.

“ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. For the last couple of weeks, I have sat silently and watched people try to assassinate my character, destroy my reputation and my legacy. Sickening allegations have been made against me by individuals looking for a quick payday. Let me be absolutely clear: I did not do any of the awful things being alleged. I will fight for my name, my family and for the truth,” Combs wrote.

RELATED: 50 Cent Cusses “Bumba clot” and Drags Diddy for Hosting “batty boy party”

Advertisement

RELATED: Cassie and Diddy Combs Reach Settlement In Shocking Rape and Abuse Lawsuit 

RELATED: Cassie Files Lawsuit Against Diddy For Rape, Abuse, Human Trafficking and More, Diddy Denies the Allegations

Advertisement


TRENDING



Made in Jamaica 🇯🇲 Yardhype.com website Since 2012 © YARDHYPE 2011-24