Justin Bieber files $20m lawsuit against Two Women Who Accused Him of Sexual Assault

Justin Bieber was accused earlier this week of sexual assault and he filed a $20 million defamation lawsuit against the two women who made the accusation. The two women made posts about the allegations on their Twitter accounts. Bieber filed the lawsuit on Thursday, and he calls the allegations “fabricated.” 

One woman, who is listed in the suit as Jane Doe-2 was identified as “Kadi” on her Twitter account, alleged that Bieber assaulted her early morning, on May 5, 2015 while they were at a hotel in New York.

Danielle said she believed the allegations because she was assaulted by Beiber as well.

However, Bieber’s complaint said the allegations are factually impossible and say they “contradict her own prior written statements, and they are supported only by falsified or faked texts, and her allegations are a complete fabrication for the self-stated purpose of garnering fame and attention, and there are numerous witnesses to contradict Kadi’s malicious lies.”

The second woman, who was listed as Jane Doe-1 and identified as “Danielle” in the complaint, accused Justin of assaulting her at the Four Seasons Hotel in Austin, Texas on March 10, 2014. She deleted her tweets after a while.

Bieber’s lawsuit refuted the allegation and stated that they were fabricated. It was publicly reported that Beiber had dinner at the hotel but he didn’t stay there, her sexual encounter with Bieber at the Four Seasons Hotel was not possible it seems.

Bieber also made posts on social media and denied the allegations.

“Every claim of sexual abuse should be taken very seriously and this is why my response was needed,” the superstar wrote in a tweet earlier in the week. ” this story is factually impossible and that is why I will be working with twitter and authorities to take legal action.” Beiber’s allegations refuted the claims that were made by the women.






MORE FROM YARDHYPE.COM