These are Jamaica’s Highest Paid Footballers
Jamaica Boyz have Qualified for the 2021 Goldcup, Hopes are high and several players have made transfers to bigger teams in recent times making the squad more expensive than before.
These are the top 10 highest paid Jamaican football players, noted in July 2020.
1. Leon Bailey, Forward/winger, Plays for Leverkusen, Valued at €37.00m
2. Bobby Reid, Attacking Midfield, Players for Fulham FC, valued at €10.00m
3. Kemar Roofe, Centre-Forward, Plays for RSC Anderlecht, Valued at €6.50m
4. Lewis Grabban, Centre-Forward, Plays for Nottingham Forest, Valued at €4.50m
5. Michael Hector , Centre-Back, Plays For Chelsea FC, Valued at €3.00m
6. Adrian Mariappa , Centre-Back, Plays for Watford FC, Valued at €2.00m
7. Kemar Lawrence , Left-Back, Plays for New York Red Bulls, valued at €2.00m
8. Wes Morgan , Centre-Back, Plays for Leicester City, Valued at €1.50m
9. Daniel Johnson, Central Midfield, Plays for Preston North End, Valued at €1.50m
10. Chey Dunkley, Centre-Back, Plays for Wigan Athletic, Valued at €1.50m
See more details below with regards to age etc.
See Jamaica Reggae Boyz current Fifa ranking below
The Reggae Boyz are ranked 48th in the world with an average position of 60th since the rankings first started. The Boyz highest rank was 27th back in 1998, their lowest was 116th back in 2008.