Andre McDonald’s Murder Trial: Day 3 – Prosecutors Show The Jury WhatsApp Messages Between The Couple

Accused Andre McDonald may be looking at life imprisonment if he is found guilty of murdering his wife, Andreen McDonald, in 2019. Today, Wednesday is the third day of trial for the U.S. Air Force Major.

Based on the verdict the prosecutors are aiming for, Andre McDonald’s future looks quite grim. The jury selection began last week, and pre-trial hearings were also held throughout the same week. The opening statements were taken on Monday of this week and were accompanied by jaw-dropping testimonies against Andre McDonald.


Prosecutors showed the jury WhatsApp text messages between the couple, which aligned with the location of their devices from February 28 to March 1, 2019. It also portrayed the two having a disagreement about a business decision that Andre was unaware of. A text thread from André showed that he was telling his wife that he was done with her and that he would not insult or argue with her but that he would be living by his principles from now on.

The jury also viewed camera footage, which showed Andre driving into a gas station at 7:41 p.m. Based on video evidence, he was also seen entering a gun shop by the name of Nagal on March 2. The clerk from the store also testified that McDonald bought a pistol from the business but ran out so fast that he left it along with his ID.

Without McDonald’s knowledge, the Bexar County Sheriff’s Office had teams track the accused even before he was arrested after leaving the gun shop. They had also performed searches of his apartment on March 1st and 2nd. After he was arrested, he was charged with tampering with evidence.

A geolocation examination certified crime location photographs of the region where Andreen’s remains were found in July, which matched a similar spot shown on a Google Street View picture.

On Monday, Andreen’s mother and sister testified about a detailed phone call that Andre made to them on Friday, confessing to the crime of killing Andreen McDonald because of a business-related argument. It was alleged that McDonald removed Andréen’s clothes and incinerated them before he put the body in the back of his vehicle. The mother of the victim stated that she believed he made his confession to them because he wanted them to know what happened.

Last week, McDonald’s attorney tried to have some evidence tossed out by stating that the officers who performed the search of their client’s apartment breached his Fourth Amendment rights.

Some are speculating about whether McDonald still holds his rank of major; however, based on information garnered from Kens5, it was told that he still does because he was charged by the Bexar County Sheriff’s Office. Lastly, the U.S. Air Force Reserve is yet to punish him for his actions. The court case is expected to last approximately two weeks.

RELATED: Andre McDonald Reportedly Confesses to Killing His Wife

Check out Wednesday’s court proceedings below:

Made in Jamaica 🇯🇲 website Since 2012 © YARDHYPE 2011-24