Man Fatally Electrocuted While Walking to Job in Manchester

January 25, 2024

On Thursday morning, a resident of Job Lane in Christiana, Manchester, was electrocuted and killed while heading to work.

According to a report, the incident occurred before 6:00 a.m. when the resident, Garth McLean, was walking to work and suddenly became entangled in utility wires.

Advertisement

After McLean was found unresponsive, the police were called to the scene. Exercising caution, the police called on the Jamaica Public Service and the fire department to aid in retrieving McLean from the live wires.

However, the 47-year-old man was pronounced dead after he was taken to the hospital.


TRENDING



Made in Jamaica 🇯🇲 Yardhype.com website Since 2012 © YARDHYPE 2011-24